K2 + Jeremy Dean Reckoner Skis 2021
From deep pow to the park and everywhere in-between, the K2 Reckoner 102 always feels right at home. Packed full of K2’s Spectral Braid, this ski feels rigid and stable torsionally, while maintaining a buttery and pressable feel tip-to-tail. Mix it all up with some Carbon Boost, and you get a ski that has all the pop you need for tackling anything you put in front of it.
- All-Terrain Twin Rocker - All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all conditions with twin tip skis.
- Double Barrel Core - The backbone of the Factory Team collection, Double Barrel cores combine a dense, Fir core over the edges for power and impact resistance, with a lighter Aspen center core for a lively energetic feel.
- Carbon Spectral Braid - A variable angle carbon fiber laminate allows the torsional and longitudinal stiffness to be adjusted independently. This construct keeps skis lighter and more playful for conditions when power and damping are less important.
- Carbon Boost Braid - Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2's patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- TwinTech Sidewalls - A durable sidewall construction originally developed for twin tip skis that makes the top edges more resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage
About the Artist: Jeremy Dean is a Philadelphia, PA based artist and designer. With inspiration coming from punk, hardcore, and youth culture, Jeremy’s bold use of colors lends itself to creative that feels right at home here at K2.
About the Graphic: “For some reason, my oldest sons room gets bees and wasps in it. They seem to love his one window and at one point there was a huge wasps nest in the top of the window sill. I had to kill all the wasps and it was awful. It’s an old house with old windows so there are some gaps here and there they can get in with. This is like the nightmare distorted version of that.”