Patagonia Capilene Set 2020 - Infants'
Worn together or separately, the versatile Infant Capilene® Set baselayer comfortably protects little ones against harsh exposure and cold. It also packs tiny, dries fast, fights odor, goes on easy and is incredibly soft-wearing. Made of 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded-jersey fabric, the two-piece baby baselayer has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a wicking finish for excellent moisture management. Sleeves have a self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm. The bottoms have an elasticized waist, knee patches and an expanded back gusset for extra diaper room and mobility. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitts to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room, knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 125 g (4.4 oz)