Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, our R1® midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. The Polartec® Power Grid® fabric—made exclusively for Patagonia—features a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Lightweight and soft on the skin, the R1 Pullover has a technical fit that accommodates underlayers yet can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit; it compresses down to practically nothing in your pack. Details include a minimalist, deep-venting front zipper for temperature regulation, a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy, off-shoulder seams that sit comfortably under your pack straps and simple cuffs with an ultrasoft binding for wrist comfort. With an exterior left-chest pocket and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Pullover earned a premium for their labor.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 332 g (11.7 oz)