Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Motion-Friendly Waterproof, Breathable Shell Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Adjustable Waist Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Patagonia Snow Jacket Compatible Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Durable Scuff Guards Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Mesh-Lined Thigh Vents Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered Cargo Pockets Two midthigh zippered cargo pockets
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn