Regina 810 Boots - Women's
- Made in Italy with real goat hair.
- Water repellent: The boots are water repellent which means you can walk into a puddle of water without getting your feet wet. The boots are not waterproof, which means if you stand in the puddle of water and stay there, water will start to seep through.
- Height: On an average, the boots stand about 13 inches tall.
- Top opening: The average opening is about 15 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. Your choice!
- Bottom soles: The bottom soles are made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions.
- Insulation: The boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
- Cleaning: Goat hair is easy to clean. Simply use a mild soap with water and then rinse with clean cool water.
- The fur: These boots are made with real goat hair, not fake. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.