Vans Invado Pro Snowboard Boot 2022
A favorite of team rider Dan “Danimals” Liedahl, and now available in his exclusive custom colorway, the Invado Pro packs an innovative arsenal of features and benefits that makes it one of the most versatile snowboard boots available. Combining the unlimited customization of Vans’ Boa® Hybrid Fit System and the unmatched heel hold of the Custom Slide Guide with the comfort and warmth of the V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liner and the terrain management of a V2 Waffle Pro outsole, the Invado Pro delivers true pro-level performance in any situation.
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Outfitted with Smartwool® Merino wool, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene toe box, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
- V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design. The TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex.
- V2 WAFFLE PRO OUTSOLE – The V2 Waffle Pro is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
- VANS HYBRID BOA WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and true custom fit.
- V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- FLEX RATING – 5-7
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced