Volkl Flair 8.0 Skis + FDT TP 10 Bindings 2021 - Women's
The Volkl Flair 8.0 is a great option for beginner to intermediate level ladies who want to get onto their own pair. A Woodcore gives a lightweight feel and easy maneuverability for those beginners still learning to flex into their skis and get them on edge. Durability is added with the Fully Structured Rental Topsheet which will add to the lifespan of you your skis. Get your own pair to continue to progress and learn on with the Volkl Flair 8.0.
- Wood Core: Multi-Layer Wood Core: In the simple Woodcore structure, the wooden core gives additional damping in the central binding area of the ski resulting in a controlled ride and easy turning from the middle of the ski. This construction is quiet and stable regardless of the terrain and conditions and ideal for the skier requiring a forgiving nature.
- Tip Rocker: For all-mountain skiing and even racing on narrower ski designs, the combination of an early rise tip and a classic camber profile in the rest of the ski provides easy, smooth turn entry regardless of conditions. The ski is forgiving, playful, and easy to handle.
- Narrow width ideal for on-trail, hardpack & groomed conditions
- Soft - easy skiing with comfort, not power
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Bindings Included: FDT TP 10