Burton Lelah Jacket 2022 - Women's
Enough style for the street with all the tech and insulation you need to handle a cold day on the mountain. Say hi to the women's Burton Lelah Jacket. Sure, it's waterproof and breathable like you expect. It's also full of stretch for a soft, easy-moving quality with a tailored fit that leaves you feeling fashionable and comfortable. It's also decked out with storm-day features including a waist gaiter, drop-in goggle pocket, and a pant interface for added storm sealing. Sleeve vents help regulate body temp.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- ThermacoreECO insulation (100g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached Contour drop hood is helmet compatible
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Lifetime Warranty