Burton Merino Phase Sock - Women's
Give your feet an unfair advantage with the smartest sock in snowboarding.
Built with discarded space ship technology, the lightweight women’s Burton Merino Phase Sock is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. High-tech fibers include super insulating Merino wool, stretchy spandex, plus NanoGLIDE™ which ramps up abrasion resistance while eliminating friction to prevent overheating and sweating. DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ venting toe panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing moisture at warp speed. Going one step further, the sock is also engineered with anatomical padding and an ergonomic MotionFit, which our lab rats tell us will allow you to carve quicker, ollie higher, and hike like you’re living in fast forward.
- 40% Nylon, 28% Merino Wool, 12% NanoGLIDE™, 11% Acrylic, 7% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Medium and Extra-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Quick-Drying and Odor-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- All-Over Elastic for Ultimate Arch, Ankle, and Leg Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band