The Driftwood Canyon Coat is a warm and cozy go-to that utilizes three of our most cherished natural and synthetic material innovations: Cotton in Conversion, recycled wool and recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lower half made from 100% Cotton in Conversion; upper half made from 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool; Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Smooth taffeta lining glides over layers and is made from 100% recycled polyester with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Full front zip and zip-through standing collar lock out the cold and are warm and cozy against the neck
- Snaps on upper half of front placket seal out the cold
- Two handwarmer pockets are lined with cozy tricot
- Longer length and regular fit for easy layering over a sweater or fleece
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor