Simplicity, adaptability and versatility rule at the crag. Our R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a durable, finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester/spandex fabric (Polartec® Power Grid®) that warms, stretches, moves moisture and insulates—made exclusively for Patagonia to be both light and breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. With simple cuffs; a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering; raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; a zippered chest pocket; and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem are simply and comfortably finished with a coverstitch